This recipe is adapted from the delicious Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpea Tacos recipe found here by twopeasandtheirpod.com. The roasted cauliflower, crunchy cabbage, spice, and cashew sour cream come together perfectly to make a dish you’ll make again and again.
Preheat oven to 400. In a medium bowl whisk together chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, salt, lime juice, olive oil and water. Stir in chickpeas and cauliflower florets and place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Roast for 30-35 minutes stirring occasionally until chickpeas are slightly crispy and cauliflower is tender. Remove from oven and set aside.
Meanwhile prepare Cashew Sour Cream.
Disclaimer: We use Amazon affiliate links ONLY for products that I personally use and rely on. When you purchase something (anything!) through an Amazon affiliate link (or by clicking on the Amazon link in the sidebar) I receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thank you for supporting WHAT the HECK do I eat NOW and helping me continue to bring great content to this site!
- For the Tacos:
- 2.5 tsp chili powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas rinsed and drained well
- 1 small head cauliflower washed and cut into bite size pieces.
- Corn tortillas
- 1 cup finely chopped red cabbage
- 1 jalapeno sliced and seeds removed
- 1 large avocado cut into slices
- Chopped cilantro
- 1 recipe cashew sour cream (see link for recipe)
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a medium bowl whisk together chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, cumin, salt, lime juice, olive oil and water.
- Stir in chickpeas and cauliflower florets and place on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Roast for 30-35 minutes stirring occasionally until chickpeas are slightly crispy and cauliflower is tender.
- Remove from oven and set aside.
- Meanwhile prepare cashew sour cream (see recipe link)
- Take a corn tortilla and place roasted cauliflower and chickpeas on top. Top with jalapeños, red cabbage, avocado and cilantro. Drizzle with cashew sour cream and serve.